TN Board Result 2021 – Tamilnadu SSLC Public 10th Exam Result 2021: Tamil Nadu board declared the results in may 2nd week and candidates can access their results by submitting the registration number and date of birth and other information at the official results page. Lets us talk about the percentage that is last year approximately 94% of students cleared the exam that means only 6% of students failed in the examination. The literacy rate in Tamilnadu is 80.33% which is above the national average. The capital of Tamil Nadu Chennai city recorded a percentage of 94.2% which is much better than the last year 2017 which means 1.6% has been increased last year. All the SSLC students must touch with us through this portal for further information and notifications about the results.
About the board, The main board of TNBSE is located in the capital that is Chennai and it is founded in 1911. The key people’s are sengotiyan, Minister for school education; director: D Vasundaradevi. In Feb 1975 the Directorate of Government Examinations formed a separate directorate. The exams which are commenced from the year are Matriculation-1979 Anglo-Indian-1979 Hr. Secondary – 1980 Introduction of Uniform Pattern (SSLC) – 2012. The Tamil Nadu board has 7 regional offices at Madurai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Chennai, Cuddalore and Vellore. The private candidates can write the examination in the regular exams or wholly or compartmentally. In 2017 the ranks for Secondary & Higher Secondary has been canceled for the 11th grade. Instead of ranking the board gave direct 600 marks for 11th and 600 marks for the 12th grade.
Tamilnadu Board Results 2021 Information
- Board Authority: Board of Secondary Education, Tamil Nadu
- Name of the Exams: TNBSE SSLC or 10th Class Exams 2021
- Tamil Nadu 10th Result 2021 Date: May 2nd Week 2021
- Status of SSLC Results 2021: Available Soon
- TN SSLC Marks Sheet 2021 Date: Available In June 2021
- Official Portal to check the results: tnresults.nic.in
According to the news reports, in the previous year, a total of 9402 students got the marks above 481 in which 2795 are boys while 6607 are girls. And nearly 56837 students got the marks from 451-480 in which 19946 are boys and remaining 36891 are girls and 64144 students got marks from between 426 – 450 in which 24742 are boys and 39402 are girls. Likewise, the girls outshined as usual in every year. The TN board disclosed the highest marks got by candidates but they revealed the top district names who got the highest pass percentage that is Sivagangai scored 98.5%, Erode secured 98.38%, Virudhunagar got 98.29%. In the whole, more than 30 thousand schools are affiliated to the TNBSE board and the board is responsible for each activity like syllabus, paper pattern and schedule and announcing results at their own portal that is tnresults.nic.in,
Steps To Check The TN Board 10th Result 2021 Online
- Visit the official site of Directorate of Secondary Education Tamil Nadu
- Look for the TAB Tamilnadu SSLC Result 2021 March Session
- Click on that links and wait for few seconds to open the links
- Enter your all details such registration number and date of birth etc
- Press the Submit button to get the results online
- Take a printout for further use or for higher studies.